Wednesday 27 September 2017

R.I.Pped by wolves
Image result for snowy forest with wolvesBy Will and Tate.


HOWL’ ‘They were getting closer we couldn't keep running for much longer. The snowy trees were shooting past us in a blur. We had to dodge the dense shrubbery as well as the the trees as they loomed out of the darkness to avoid the wolves. “WHOOAA” Tate shouted next to me. We nearly ran off the edge of a massive snowy cliff with an icy lake at the bottom. “Turn around” I shouted “we're trapped” “NO” Tate shouted back “it's too late” the wolves yellow eyes gleamed out of the darkness, we had nowhere to go but jump. ‘CRACK’ The cliff crumbled off at the end I took a deep breath and we jumped the wolves snapping at our heels. We fell, snowy rocks blurring past us suddenly crack, we hit the ice and broke through. Wow the shock of the cold made me shout. We had to get out of this icy water before we froze. “Ough” we both groaned as we clambered back onto the ice, Then a voice came out of Tate's backpack “Hey can you unzip this thing I’m wet and freezing in here” Tate unzipped his backpack and out came Camo, Tate’s pet chameleon “I almost DROWNED” Camo shouted “Sorry” said Tate “would you prefer to be wolf food at the moment”. ‘Howl’ “They are coming around the side” I shouted “we need to keep moving”. “Moving, smoothing I’m hungry” complained Camo “So are the wolves” I shot back “Can’t, I just shoot them, and get this over” Tate groaned “NO” I said “these are some of the last rare endangered vampire wolves in the world” “WHAT vampire wolves, what kind of things are they” Tate screamed “fine, I’ll tranq them instead” “YOU HAD TRANQUILIZERS why didn't you tell me sooner we could have got away right at the start” “Well it's hard to shoot when we are running” Tate argued.”OMG you could have turned around and tranquilized them” I almost screamed “But you were right behind me, I couldn't get them without the risk of getting you and I don't want to lug you all the way back to the camp”. “GAAAAAAAAAAA” Camo suddenly screamed. “What now” Tate and I both shouted at him in sinc. “We we we” he stammered “WHAT” Tate said “I'm getting bored here”. “ Look he's frozen staring behind you” I observed “but what's he looking at” Tate replied turning around. “WOLVES” Camo finally shouted. “Arggggggg” Tate shouted as a massive Wolf leaped out of the darkness nearly missing Tate by inches. If Tate hadin’t turned around when he did he would probably be dead meat by now. ‘SPLASH’ “hey where did the wolves go Tate said turning around again. YAP YAP YAP “ the wolf howled as it scrabbled around stuck in the hole we had made when we fell through the ice.-----------We all stared at it for a second before snapping out of it we've got to keep moving I said as we walked away. “Who cares about moving” Tate complained “ There's no point in moving if we’re not going anywhere” “Fine I said we’ll get to the forest then climb a big tree and decide how we are going to catch those cute little puppies out there and get them to the rare endangered species museum. “Yay” Camo suddenly shouted. We both looked at him “what” he said “I like trees. “Well” Tate agreed we better hurry up before the rest of your little puppies come for us.--------- Thats all we have for now but theirs more coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment